curious kat
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2013
- Messages
- 2,302
- Reaction score
- 2,824
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- New Mexico
- Detector(s) used
- ....eyes.....
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
....I did post this with some other things, but the picture was small... think it was my first post on TN? About November 11 I think. Well...I love this little Bear, it was one of our first finds & my favorite. What do you guys think about it? Old? A friend said it's made of Jet, and have had offers to buy it but wouldn't sell it for anything.



Thanks guys!



Thanks guys!
Upvote
0
. Was it found on a site along where other artifacts have been found. I would bet the bank it is real and I can't understand why it was not voted BANNER, but it's got my vote. You need to show some more of your stuff.
Found this on the property before we even put the house there! Hubby was the one who found it & I gave him all my arrowheads for it, not that I really needed to do that! lol I just really liked it soooo much....like I said...my favorite of the finds. Yes, it was found on the same property as all the others. Thank you monsterrack for your
How does one know?






