timekiller
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2009
- Messages
- 3,853
- Reaction score
- 966
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Morehead City / Newport NC
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
A Rare 16th Century Spoon Mold Find!
Took the day off and went MDing.Had found a new site and wanted to hit it.So I Did.Came up with some first for me.And some I don't even know what they are.All needs a better cleaning just done a quick soap and water deal.Here they are till I get them cleaned better.
Enjoy,
Timekiller!
Took the day off and went MDing.Had found a new site and wanted to hit it.So I Did.Came up with some first for me.And some I don't even know what they are.All needs a better cleaning just done a quick soap and water deal.Here they are till I get them cleaned better.
Enjoy,
Timekiller!
Attachments
-
000_0001.webp33.4 KB · Views: 6,826 -
000_0002.webp38 KB · Views: 6,813 -
000_0003.webp21.1 KB · Views: 6,737 -
000_0004.webp30.6 KB · Views: 6,697 -
000_0005.webp38.5 KB · Views: 6,724 -
000_0006.webp61.6 KB · Views: 6,707 -
000_0011.webp59.3 KB · Views: 6,498 -
000_0010.webp77.1 KB · Views: 6,569 -
000_0009.webp78.9 KB · Views: 6,621 -
000_0008.webp48 KB · Views: 6,616 -
000_0007.webp33.2 KB · Views: 6,644 -
000_0012.webp64.3 KB · Views: 6,525
Upvote
0
I was able to submit vote again 

Maybe for someone 400-500yrs from now will find it.It must be to old I swear I can't get museums to answer me back either. But with there address it don't allow pics.So mabe they think I'm blowing smoke!

look what happened to the Handy Banner man on his way there







