C-Bob
Tenderfoot
- #1
Thread Owner
Hey
I got a question. I was MDing the other day, it was raining and I was out in a old horse pasture. I would get a strong signal and dig it but nothing, so I turned the sensitivity down to almost nothing and the signal was still there in the hole. My detector read 6 inches I dug a foot and nothing. This happened 4 times before I quit for the day. If it helps my detector is a bounty hunter land star. Also the was no fence or power line around(Maybe under ground through
). If you guys have a clue to what this might be please let me know. Thanks.
C-Bob
I got a question. I was MDing the other day, it was raining and I was out in a old horse pasture. I would get a strong signal and dig it but nothing, so I turned the sensitivity down to almost nothing and the signal was still there in the hole. My detector read 6 inches I dug a foot and nothing. This happened 4 times before I quit for the day. If it helps my detector is a bounty hunter land star. Also the was no fence or power line around(Maybe under ground through
). If you guys have a clue to what this might be please let me know. Thanks.C-Bob



please tell me the optimum settings on a BH for gold or just gold/silver in a beack environment (damp/wet sand)? Can it be programmed using DISC to avoid crap without sacrificing depth? this? The BH manual is devoid of practiacl examples. 






