cdsieg
Bronze Member
I posted this in the past but got no solve. I cleaned it up and took better photos. It looks like it is copper, but I am not sure.
I don't know if the little holes around it means it was attached to something with little rivots, screws or nails. I don't know if the anchor is a navy thing or if the anchor was a logo for something.
Any info would be appreciated! Thanks.





I don't know if the little holes around it means it was attached to something with little rivots, screws or nails. I don't know if the anchor is a navy thing or if the anchor was a logo for something.
Any info would be appreciated! Thanks.







or maybe?. I'm alittle confused of the person trying to sell that artifact on that saying "Identified in July-August 1994 North South Trader as "Revolutionary War- era Naval Officers Neck Stock" and from above post selling it for only $34.00?"








