the creek gang Jr. Member Joined May 16, 2012 Messages 87 Reaction score 181 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 3, 2014 #1 Found on the edge of creek in the snow and ice. I walked over it once, good thing I went back the way I came! Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet Attachments image-3587912683.webp 35.9 KB · Views: 147 Upvote 0
Found on the edge of creek in the snow and ice. I walked over it once, good thing I went back the way I came! Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 3, 2014 #2 Nice finds and thanks for the post, rock
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 3, 2014 #3 Those are good finds, I always walk over a rock bar at least twice, you get a different view .Thanks for posting
Those are good finds, I always walk over a rock bar at least twice, you get a different view .Thanks for posting
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 3, 2014 #4 Those are awesome love the blade!!!!!
catherine1 Bronze Member Joined Jun 25, 2010 Messages 1,817 Reaction score 1,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 4, 2014 #5 Nice spear point broken and used. Cool find and keep us searching!