What's new

A ridiculously funny looking girl

Ray S S

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Greetings, Here is a picture I saw and got quite a quick out of it. I have no idea who it is or where it
was taken other than it looks like it is in a convenience store. I usually try not to make fun of someone
because of the way they are dressed, but this time I couldn't help myself. It looks like she could use
a little instruction in the use of colors. :laughing7:

Ray

P. S. I wonder what her hair looks like when she gets up in the morning?
 

Attachments

  • Funny Girl.webp
    Funny Girl.webp
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,416
Re: A ridicutously funny looking girl

I think she saw Avatar too many times, or something, like too many drugs. :laughing7:
 
Re: A ridicutously funny looking girl

:o :-\ ::) :D :laughing7: :icon_scratch: :help:
 
Re: A ridicutously funny looking girl

Looks like cosplay. Bet you the pic was taken in Japan
 
Re: A ridicutously funny looking girl

If she falls off those shoes she will be in traction for weeks !

I've seen a few dressed up mostly like that in Springfield Mo. Not a very large City but it has it's places were it is
entertaining to go and just watch . It is amazing what some of these kids will wear .
 
Re: A ridicutously funny looking girl

:headbang: Good For Her :hello2:

I Love Individuality :thumbsup:

there was a time this would be laughed at

AXPL3WACAYUPHYECASI18DCCAJ3M1SLCAFXSOQKCAB4SZXMCA7XVFMDCAY7SHSKCA6BGTOMCAYOCB49CAW1UMHPCA80CF...webpold_hippie_very_old_hippies_11238799250.webpAIO5MITCAU7G0X7CAXNHP2ACA3FHFL2CAPB3HCDCA2ZSD0ZCA53O637CACX2LCWCAB1Z8L3CAMGI5OHCA2VQZK5CAE5C2...webpA12F7Z8CAS3GDBWCAJE8CEWCAIXI4XJCAL3DWM9CAF9PCAJCA6JSMEUCAJWFWXPCA8XF1RECAN0V3K3CAXI11K1CABV7A...webp

What Laughes would this have received
During Lincoln's Speech ?
A7MANHTCAR3MGFPCAAOGF7LCAHRD4CLCA6QKTDNCA1U9F3PCAYV0HRDCAF70471CATHRAU5CAXS1AH0CA5NNUMHCADKSE...webp
somone would have Definately Thought of
the Circus :D
 
Re: A ridicutously funny looking girl

Easter is coming up April 24th. Might 'that thing' be the Easter Bunny in disguise?
 
Re: A ridicutously funny looking girl

Definately cosplay based on anime and manga characters. It's quite popular with the teens, even young 20s, in Japan. It's just youth rebellion in a form tolerated by a fairly conservative society.
 
Re: A ridicutously funny looking girl

People of Wal-Mart? :dontknow:

A costume party? ???

The circus is in town? ;D

Nice shoes though. :thumbsup:
 
Re: A ridicutously funny looking girl

Looks like they are out of juice in a Galaxy not so far away. :laughing7:
 
Re: A ridicutously funny looking girl

:love7: :love7: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: A ridicutously funny looking girl

Thank you everyone for all of your replies. This girl still looks so funny I can't help but laugh, even
though I shouldn't.

Ray
 
Re: A ridicutously funny looking girl

Ray S ECenFL said:
People of Wal-Mart? :dontknow:

A costume party? ???

The circus is in town? ;D

Nice shoes though. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I wonder if those shoes are as heavy as they look? :laughing7:
 
Re: A ridicutously funny looking girl

jadeblackhawk said:
Looks like cosplay. Bet you the pic was taken in Japan

Ditto ...

This is an old photo ... Cosplay is way popular in the Asian community ...

Behold ... It will be full fledged in the US as well ...

~ Al
 
Dude,i dont even know what to say about that..... :tard:
 
C'mon guys, I think she's kinda cute. And if you notice the OJ cartons in the lower left hand corner, they aren't quite written in english. This is what happens when you feed your kids too much sushi. But it does beat the obesity I see in most 7-11's.
 
Re: A ridicutously funny looking girl

Al Czervik said:
jadeblackhawk said:
Looks like cosplay. Bet you the pic was taken in Japan

Ditto ...

This is an old photo ... Cosplay is way popular in the Asian community ...

Behold ... It will be full fledged in the US as well ...

~ Al
I am not familiar with the word 'cosplay'
I was trying to see the writing on those OJ's in the lower left but couldn't see it well enough. We
used to have a magnifier on here that sometimes was pretty handy but that is gone now.
Thanks for your replies.
You all have a good day.
Ray
 
I am not familiar with the word 'cosplay'

Cosplay is where you dress up "in costume" as a favored character.

Here they call them comic book conventions, lol. Been to a few, never dressed up though.

This is what happens when you feed your kids too much sushi

There is no such thing as too much sushi.
 
Thank you, jadeblackhawk for defining that term. :notworthy:

Ray
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom