What's new

A silver a day keeps the doctor away

torreya

Full Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2013
Messages
111
Reaction score
156
Golden Thread
0
Feeling better today..got out to a park for about 20 minutes before a big hail storm hit. First signal..First hole. Silver ring with little green stones. Marked .925
 

Attachments

  • 1432850421263.webp
    1432850421263.webp
    10.1 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 8
Very Nice Torreya! If find rings here like that but they never seem to be marked .925. I subscribe to the same "doctor's prescription" of a silver a day. Sub 8-)
 
Yeah, all the silver toned rings and earrings I find turn out to be junk too. Nice ring.
 
Good find, Dad & I call that 'the kiss of death'. Maybe we should go home after the first great dig instead of wasting the other 4 hours...lol
 
Don't you love it when that happens. First hit, first dig, first keeper.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom