A simple collector, just curious about the random stuff Ive found over the years.

RLH

Jul 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A simple collector, just curious about the random stuff I've found over the years.

I wouldn't consider myself an avid collector but I also can't say that I don't have the "bug". I'm in my early 30's and throughout my life I've always been prone to keep little knick-knacks, toy's, trinkets, odd coins, indian artifacts or pretty much anything else that catches my eye and I've found interesting.

As a kid I use to walk up and down my grandfather's fields that he would farm, especially right after they were freshly tilled before he had planted his crops. I would walk the fields partially to enjoy being outside and taking in the fresh air but also to look for arrowheads and anything else that would catch my eye. This behavior patterned a habit in me. Even today I like to walk around, every where, and just scan the ground. You can find all kinds of things on the edge of sidewalks, sticking out of the dirt or even hiding in the bushes, if you just look!

Anyway, I have a few items that I think are indian artifacts and I'd like to know a bit about them and possibly there worth. I'm not necessarily looking to sell, however, if I have anything of great value, I'm not ashamed to let some of this stuff go just to down pay the mortgage.

This looks like a really friendly community to find out more information. I don't know much about various fields of "treasure" but if I see anything that I may know a little about, I'm more than willing to contribute my limited expertise.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: South Carolina for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.
metal_detector.gif
You mentioned indian artifacts - so, you might consider browsing: Forum: North American Artifacts

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome you should feel comfortable here ,we're basically all ground scanners.happy happy hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread