What's new

A sliver of 14K

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This past week had a very small assortment of finds. Besides the normal trash I managed a handful of coins, "Marilyn Monroe" sunglasses, junk bracelet, nice little silver heart pendant, junk earring, silver earring, crappy gold colored ring with fake stones, a cobalt ring that I thought was maybe white gold but then I got the loupe out. Best find was a tiny little 14K band. Weighs less than a gram and is a very small size.

Thanks for looking and good luck out there!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0876.webp
    IMG_0876.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_0875.webp
    IMG_0875.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 166
Upvote 0
I'll take any gold I can find!!
 
Nice assortment of treasures, tnt-K9

I have never found a cobalt ring...sure looks like white gold.

Congrats on the gold ring..terrific detecting as usual for you:headbang:

LOrraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom