What's new

A Spanish silver with a twist, well make that a stamp

Iron Patch

Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
19,276
Reaction score
8,954
Golden Thread
3
Location
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
4
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, just an incredible find! I am wondering, since the initial post, is this still your "best" find?
 
Wow, just an incredible find! I am wondering, since the initial post, is this still your "best" find?


I didn't really have an initial post back in 2001, and the post under best finds was made the same day as this thread... so yes it is my best find. I have dug several other things worth about the same dollar value, but this I still consider my best because there's so much to it. Plus I think the value will increase quite a bit over time now with the book out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom