All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive seen a few of those myself!

To top it off last week I saw one that had a sticker of a person on it and it said; "Hello my name is Nadeem Kachi. I enjoy screwing over Wells Fargo Business customers in SoCal." I wish i would have kept it i didn't think to. The sticker had this dudes face on it...

I found a few of the "Nadeem Kachi" stickers yesterday as well.

Not surprising that it says by "SW + Omega (greek symbol on sticker)" , two of our infamously immature members. Mr. Kachi probably told them to go pound sand for spray painting tons of coins or expressing their "strong" sense of entitlement.

Happy Hunting all!

Bigheed

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If Nadeem Kachi wanted to go after members crhSteetWalker and Omega for defamation, it would be very easy for him to have an attorney get a court order for their sign-on details (email, IP address, etc) in order to determine their identity. Kachi would file a civil action against John Doe1 and John Doe2 known online as crhSteetWalker and Omega respectively and would subpoena TreasureNet for evidence to be used to determine the John Doe identities.

Because defamation is a civil tort rather than a criminal offense, the rules of evidence would allow for a finding of libel purely on circumstantial grounds. For example, if Kachi's attorney could show that there was a beef of any sort between crhSW and/or Omega (motive) and could show that crhSW and/or Omega had the ability (means) and opportunity to put the defaming image and statement on the coins and then distribute the coins, it could be put to a jury to determine the likelihood that those individuals did the defamation and what the damages would be. It would come down to credibility in a court room - not much doubt on who wins that battle.

bamiddle

Jun 19, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a few of the "Nadeem Kachi" stickers yesterday as well.

Not surprising that it says by "SW + Omega (greek symbol on sticker)" , two of our infamously immature members. Mr. Kachi probably told them to go pound sand for spray painting tons of coins or expressing their "strong" sense of entitlement.

Happy Hunting all!

Bigheed

Yeah i ment to keep the one i found just as a interesting coin... wonder if ill find another

Sfynks870

Oct 16, 2015
N.E. Louisiana
Primary Interest:
Other
If Nadeem Kachi wanted to go after members crhSteetWalker and Omega for defamation, it would be very easy for him to have an attorney get a court order for their sign-on details (email, IP address, etc) in order to determine their identity. Kachi would file a civil action against John Doe1 and John Doe2 known online as crhSteetWalker and Omega respectively and would subpoena TreasureNet for evidence to be used to determine the John Doe identities.

Because defamation is a civil tort rather than a criminal offense, the rules of evidence would allow for a finding of libel purely on circumstantial grounds. For example, if Kachi's attorney could show that there was a beef of any sort between crhSW and/or Omega (motive) and could show that crhSW and/or Omega had the ability (means) and opportunity to put the defaming image and statement on the coins and then distribute the coins, it could be put to a jury to determine the likelihood that those individuals did the defamation and what the damages would be. It would come down to credibility in a court room - not much doubt on who wins that battle.

Wow.... you prelaw guys really know how to stand out.... lol. Just kidding man.

Cobbolicious

Sep 3, 2015
Minnesota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Are you authorized to practice law in California? If not, why are you offering an unqualified public opinion regarding California law? If you're not licensed in California, I suspect that both the California Supreme Court and, if you're licensed elsewhere, the highest court in your jurisdiction, would take a dim view of this post.

Last edited:

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you authorized to practice law in California? If not, why are you offering an unqualified public opinion regarding California law? If you're not licensed in California, I suspect that both the California Supreme Court and, if you're licensed elsewhere, the highest court in your jurisdiction, would take a dim view of this post.

Yawn.
Even though you bore me, I'd like to see you keep it up. You continuing to try to incite and inflame after being warned by the mods will only be good for this community.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cobbolicious, end it please..

bamiddle

Jun 19, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its funny that this thread happened to bubble up to the top today. I say that because i found another "Nadeem Kachi" coin!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I appreciate that this is an unpleasant confrontation, but these are serious questions that should be addressed, as the unauthorized practice of law is not only an ethical violation, but is generally against the law.
It is not open for debate or discussion...

norcalsteve

Sep 30, 2013
Petaluma, CA
Detector(s) used
36" Bazooka Prospector, Gold-n-Sand hand dredge
Back to OP theme
I found these two marked coins today in a box. ( no silver ) :(

Attachments

• 1447559584606.jpg
    1447559584606.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 96
  • 1447559599848.jpg
    1447559599848.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 88
  • 1447559616457.jpg
    1447559616457.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 92

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cobbolicious I suggest you read our rules and not insult me or any other mod again....

norcalsteve

Sep 30, 2013
Petaluma, CA
Detector(s) used
36" Bazooka Prospector, Gold-n-Sand hand dredge
Norcal, lol. You have to hand it to them, it is kinda funny.

I think it is hilarious.
That is the second "give up/no silver" I have found this year.
Is the red one the mark of Omega?

Last edited:
OP
OP
TKgal

TKgal

Feb 15, 2015
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Time Ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My last box I had zero give up /no silver and 28 40% silver.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread