Shake-N-Bake
Hero Member
hello all,
I got a call today at about 2:30 that shocked me. When i answered the woman said this is Debbie, District manager for *BLANK* BLANK* National bank can i talk to Jason *BLANK*( i figured their goes CRH at those banks). She then informed me that the branch in *Blank* (about 20mins away) just had an older woman turn in $310 in halves and a bunch of large dollar coins, and asked if I wanted them. OH YES I DO, I said. She said she was at that branch now and that my account # was on the bag in the vault in case i got their after she left. Well i rushed out, stopped at a candy store bought a box of chocolates and headed to the bank. She was thrilled that i was taken the halves and even more thrilled to see the chocolates. She then emailed about 12 branches in my area to let them know to contact me with other halves and large dollars that come in.
Needles to say they were worth the trip:
2 1964's
31 40%'s
and a Bermuda 0.50 piece
I love some people
Happy hunting,
Jason
I got a call today at about 2:30 that shocked me. When i answered the woman said this is Debbie, District manager for *BLANK* BLANK* National bank can i talk to Jason *BLANK*( i figured their goes CRH at those banks). She then informed me that the branch in *Blank* (about 20mins away) just had an older woman turn in $310 in halves and a bunch of large dollar coins, and asked if I wanted them. OH YES I DO, I said. She said she was at that branch now and that my account # was on the bag in the vault in case i got their after she left. Well i rushed out, stopped at a candy store bought a box of chocolates and headed to the bank. She was thrilled that i was taken the halves and even more thrilled to see the chocolates. She then emailed about 12 branches in my area to let them know to contact me with other halves and large dollars that come in.
Needles to say they were worth the trip:
2 1964's
31 40%'s
and a Bermuda 0.50 piece
I love some people
Happy hunting,
Jason
Upvote
0








