A true treasure

vargas100

Sep 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_0162.JPG IMG_0163.JPG IMG_0164.JPG hi i have a real treasure you guys and the whole world would want to see i have a granite with the apparition of the lady of fatima and gods face in it i just wanted your guys oppinion here are some wonderfull pictures that i want you guys to see its so beitifull in person its 3 feet tall and almost 2 feet wide and about 100 pounds this is not a tortilla or a pan this is UNIKE...

Last edited:

Dihren

Jun 13, 2012
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vargas said:
hi i have a real treasure you guys and the whole world would want to see i have a granite with the apparition of the lady of fatima and gods face in it i just wanted your guys oppinion here are some wonderfull pictures that i want you guys to see.

Where are the pictures?

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank heavens it's not another image of Jesus on a flour tortilla. We have those here...

OhioFinds

Oct 15, 2012
lorain, Ohio
Detector(s) used
My eye's, hand's, and occasional shovel!! Basically, just my sixth sense!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi i have a real treasure you guys and the whole world would want to see i have a granite with the apparition of the lady of fatima and gods face in it i just wanted your guys oppinion here are some wonderfull pictures that i want you guys to see.

How do you know what gods face look's like, or if god even has a face??? I've got to say, I love your picture's!! Haha!!

capt-zero

Jul 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's not the Lady of Fatima, That's Ethel Rosenburg.

Viminacium

Mar 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Caesar II prototype, minelab xplorer XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! Amazing! Never seen something like this :P

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Is this the first tnet post claiming the discovery of religious apparition? I bet it was found dowsing?

Mr.T

Sep 10, 2010
France
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This picture probably only appears at Fatima.

capt-zero

Jul 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, after examining the pictures carefully, I believe its a sculpture of adult stars Ciccolina and Petra Scharbach in a tete et derierre. It's a well known, contemporary Italian piece.

PullTabPete

Jun 14, 2012
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal II E-trac EQ 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I thought it was a bunch of polar bears in a snowstorm - Priceless

LinkHylian

Dec 21, 2012
WA State
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro + ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That stone/slab is truly remarkable. It's beautiful. I don't really care who is in it, man or woman. All I know is when I look at it a nice calming effect comes over me.
The bottom pool thingy looks like hands held together and open, almost like someone about to accept the Body of Christ/Eucharist.
I don't think it's religious at all, but I wouldn't throw aside spiritual.

dirtwizard

Feb 19, 2013
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari/Fisher F2/Minelab go-find 40/Garrett pro point
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I see the skeleton of a man sitting indian style upon a throne of snakes. I guess it all just depends how you look at it.

woodstock

Feb 7, 2008
The Great Northwoods
Detector(s) used
F 75 Ltd ~ And many others
Looks like a man in a Turban if anything to me ... my late mother had a collection of large boulders (over 50 lbs each) and she saw many shapes in them that others seen differently ... mother earth is a billion years old and the rock maybe millions and there was know one around to pose ... but what makes you inspired is your thing ... IMHO , Woodstock

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread