john glassman Hero Member Joined Apr 16, 2007 Messages 708 Reaction score 1,120 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 5, 2012 #1 I found this piece of odd pewter oval that someone cut back then . I can see some type of lettering on the bottom edge and some type of animal in the center part and ideas. IF you can zoom on the pic better you will see what i mean? Attachments Picture 34 063.webp 14.3 KB · Views: 333
I found this piece of odd pewter oval that someone cut back then . I can see some type of lettering on the bottom edge and some type of animal in the center part and ideas. IF you can zoom on the pic better you will see what i mean?
BuckleBoy Platinum Member Joined Jun 12, 2006 Messages 18,159 Reaction score 9,723 Golden Thread 4 Location Moonlight and Magnolias 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 6, 2012 #2 I don't see anything on that photo. Is there any way you could post a better photo in some daylight? Thanks. Upvote 0
I don't see anything on that photo. Is there any way you could post a better photo in some daylight? Thanks.