timekiller
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2009
- Messages
- 3,853
- Reaction score
- 966
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Morehead City / Newport NC
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1401543610101632&set=vb.100007380192543&type=2&theater
Got a new camera so tried to film my finds but I think I'm using to many megs on the camera & by the time it gets down sized it not that good.I'll get it worked out maybe.Anyway if you get tired of it I don't blame you.
Take Care,
Pete,

Got a new camera so tried to film my finds but I think I'm using to many megs on the camera & by the time it gets down sized it not that good.I'll get it worked out maybe.Anyway if you get tired of it I don't blame you.

Take Care,
Pete,

Last edited:
Upvote
0



But really what the Hell ain't run by the Gov.
If I started thinking that way through life I'm not sure were I would hide maybe a whole in the bottom of the sea







