What's new

A whole lot of silver and a little bit of gold!

Nathanonline

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
71
Reaction score
299
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today was simply a phenomenal hunt, that is about all I can say. In total, between two trips I spent about 8 hours running the machine. Here is what is in the photo for today's best finds:

3 walking Liberty silver half dollars
1 silver quarter
7 Mercury silver dimes
What I think is a silver 1stLt bar
1 1907 silver barber dime
3 silver rings
1 silver earring
1 silver cross pendant
What I hope is a silver knife handle
And one small gold ring


I was beside myself the whole day, truly a memorable experience for me to find all of this in one day

image.webp
 
Upvote 28
You had a hunt that most of us dream about. Congrats on living the dream. :occasion14:
 
3 walkers? Yeeeeesh! That's a fine spot you got there.
 
That's more silver than some dig in a year and halves than most have ever dug, I take this was a water hunt.
 
Nice job on the Walkers. Most hunters don't find that many in a year of hunting.
 
I agree with pepper. Most hunters want find that many walkers in there lifetime of hunting! Congrats on a great day out!
 
Awesome hunt, congratulations. Did you hit the beaches? The silver looks dark is why I am asking. (I am not a beach hunter) Great jewelry scores too! Sub8-)
 
Thank you everyone, yes it was all a beach hunt. Most of the targets were 10-12 inches down under large rocks (I definitely got a workout)
 
That is FAR more silver than I found all year. Great job!...Brad
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom