Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the jury should have sentenced them to stay together and spare normal people from either of them
Payton that's a GREAT IDEA and a FATE worse then DEATH !!!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think he should get an Oscar nomination for his court appearence

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I tried not to spend any time following the trial but I did see the psychiatrist woman Curry take Heard over the coals with her lies and more lies. I watched the tv series Overhauling a few years ago and she was an ungrateful spoiled brat. Didn’t even know who she was back then.
I didn’t even know who she was until recently.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who really cares....a stupid and worthless waste of everyone's time.....dosent concern me at all....except for the fact that I can't hide from this waste of time anywhere !! Every channel, every news outlet, and every social media platform deems this important for me to see and keeps cramming this **** back up my *** !! Who made it possible for these 2 overprivaleged, over paid, idiots to be important news that we must all endure ?? They should both be sued by the general public for wasting our time with there overly dramatic theatrics and stupid petty bull**** !! I better stop....not right to show my own *** either !! Hopefully this distraction will disappear and we can get back to worrying about problems that really affect us all....gas prices getting solved would be alot more productive issue to tackle than these 2 fools cocaine party problems !! Ok thats all for today's celebrity rant !! I tried to watch pirates of the carribean with my kid....being a real fan of pirate history made it impossible for me to watch it.....sorry its just to far out of reality for me. My kid watched less of it than me !!

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Who really cares....a stupid and worthless waste of everyone's time.....dosent concern me at all....except for the fact that I can't hide from this waste of time anywhere !! Every channel, every news outlet, and every social media platform deems this important for me to see and keeps cramming this **** back up my *** !! Who made it possible for these 2 overprivaleged, over paid, idiots to be important news that we must all endure ?? They should both be sued by the general public for wasting our time with there overly dramatic theatrics and stupid petty bull**** !! I better stop....not right to show my own *** either !! Hopefully this distraction will disappear and we can get back to worrying about problems that really affect us all....gas prices getting solved would be alot more productive issue to tackle than these 2 fools cocaine party problems !! Ok thats all for today's celebrity rant !! I tried to watch pirates of the carribean with my kid....being a real fan of pirate history made it impossible for me to watch it.....sorry its just to far out of reality for me. My kid watched less of it than me !!
Pretty stupid antics if I may say so...waste of time.

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Just like any other "Johnny on the spot"
1654264810547.png
Full of poop!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread