Ozarksrockturner
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2017
- Messages
- 35
- Reaction score
- 38
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southwest Missouri
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Upvote
0
So far I've struck out finding alot of interesting rocks that have turned out to be natural formations but I think this might be the beginning of a really fun hobby.View attachment 1510871View attachment 1510870




Reminds me of a hoe blade.
Both pieces are the same piece, both sides of same piece.You got it this time! Great material and both pieces have been worked by human hands! Congratulations, keep it up!
Reminds me of a hoe blade.
I never said it was a finished hoe blade that was used every day, just that it reminded me of one. To speculate, it's a pre-form that could have taken many directions after further work.Grim is spot on, it it was used as a hoe it sould have some polish on the tip, could have been used as a chopper, more likely a preform.