What's new

AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH 0-10 for season

jersey devl

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
335
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero
Just had to vent...been working alot and have only had 10 outings in the water this year and NO gold...Ive managed 2 silver rings and a silver bracelet but nothing yellow...anyone else having a bad season? :(
 
Upvote 0
Yep. I got a few things this year but nothing like I had last year. It is very slow for me too. Just hang in there and keep at it. sooner or later you will find something. That's my motto! ::)
 
I've had two outings and have found less than a dollar in clad coins and almost all of that was in dry sand.

Yes, it stinks out there right now.

And all you Excal users, yeah, we know you're finding stuff. :P
 
slow as the dickens in NJ too.. need a good noreastern storm.. lots of tourists but not much of anything yet.
 
I've been good this year so far... but a few weeks off while my DF is in the shop...
 
So far its the worst year I have had in 15 years of water hunting :dontknow:
 
DEAD, (aside from a few bits of lucky fresh drops here and there.)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom