What's new

About Freaking Time w/pic

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
About Freaking Time w/pic

Finally, after going through 28 boxes, I found a roll with a Ben showing. Woo Hoo, I so have been wanting to see a Ben or Lady on the end of a roll. Now I can’t decide if I want to open it or not. Today I went through box 28. I also picked up $820 in loose and rolls when I went to dump. Heck, I brought more back than I dumped.

Box 28

2 –Bens
1-1964
3-40%

$820 loose and rolls
1-1964
5 -40%

Not a bad day. My regular bank I've gone to for years(no dumping, just a box a month) had their customer appreciation day today. Tri-tip sandwhich, chips, coke and pie, all free.
It was a great day. Now 2 night shifts then heading up toward Reno. We’ll see what happens there.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_007.webp
    ScreenHunter_007.webp
    55.1 KB · Views: 267
Upvote 0
I was going to keep that roll like that but Da Wife made me open it. One 1954 Ben Franklin half dollar, WOO HOO, it's exactly as old as me. I'll let you guys do the math.
 
WTG AW.....glad you finally found a Ben on the end......now it is off to the Lady on the end..... ;) She will show up soon.

Congrats on the silver.

BTW - Your not old......it's all in the heart!
 
lejeuene said:
BTW - Your not old......it's all in the heart!
You got that right Missy, I should have put "how many years young" .....LOL
 
Congratulations AW!! It is such a thrill to see ole Ben or the Lady staring at you when you open the box. Hope the Lady shows up in your next box!
 
oldred said:
Congratulations AW!! It is such a thrill to see ole Ben or the Lady staring at you when you open the box. Hope the Lady shows up in your next box!
I am still looking for a lady peeking. Actually it was the third roll from the end and facing down. I always flip the rolls and there was that ol Liberty Bell looking at me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom