JoeinMemphis
Full Member
- Joined
- Apr 21, 2007
- Messages
- 142
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Oakland Tennessee
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Minelab Excalibur II
I have recently gotten bitten by the relic bug, and am looking for a top notch detector to hunt with. I have recently updated my underwater detector to an Excal2, so will be selling a Tigershark and also probably my GTP 1350. The Excal2 impresses me, so I was wondering what you relic guys think about the Explorer SE Pro, VS MXT, GMT, and any other metered high end machines you can think of. I will be hitting a 150 acre site that has a home on it used as a Civil War hospital, and I want a machine that if used properly won't miss the deep stuff. I will have plenty of time to grid it and do it right. Thank you for your help and HH! Joe

If you go Minelab try the WOT, the weight isnt too bad. I gotta admit though a XLT or DFX with a large coil will cover alot more ground with its sweep speed and feel alot better on your arm.
HH Joe






