What's new

About time for a new Phone.

I don't know about all the new fangled phones, i guess its ok up to the point when it verbally laughs at me....then its going in the wood stove.

There is just something about being able to hold a book or map in your hands, thumb thru the pages, or back and not have page fade and disappear just when you need it.
Sometimes the speed of light is just a bit too fast, when your emerging from the dark ages...or trying to.


Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Read the terms of service for any apps you download.Most apps can take pictures,turn your mic on etc.The fusion center that was built in Utah,i think,has more computing power and data storage than all the computers in the world COMBINED!!!!Does anybody really think a lousy encrypted cell phone is going to stop the government from knowing what you're up to.Ahhhhh NO.LMAO
 
Nobody sells a phone without a camera anymore and disposable razors that function are no longer manufactured. No wonder this country is going to pot.

Not sure what you mean by "disposable razors that function " The double Bladed 10 & 12 packs at Family dollar
That usually sell for under $3 work great for me. when I use a soft bristle tooth brush to clean them up between uses, I can make a 12 pack last a month easy
 
Last edited:
Can't find the old Bic. All they got at Walmart are these Bic For Sensitive Skin. They just clog with hair and don't cut worth a toss. Anything with a double blade sucks. They just clog with hair. The old style Bics actually cut beard.
 
yea Bic are My Favorite.

The Generic Knockoffs are just as Good

View attachment 1557463

I usually find them in 10 & 12 packs.
I wonder if they were discontinued Recently.
Now that I think about it, I may have bought several Packs of 5 last time.

Like I said, I use in Conjunction with a Soft Bristle Tooth Brush to Unclog
when needed :tongue3:
 
Last edited:
You can shut off tracking.And with passcodes not even the fbi can infiltrate

:laughing7: That's what they all say, oh we can't, won't, bla, bla, bla.
Even 15yrs + ago there was I had customers that wouldn't even say hello without the battery being taken out of the phone. They were afraid of being "PINGED" and everything recorded.

The RMCP has had huge losses in the courts over intelligence gathering, because they gathered everything in a certain triangle.
The good-bad-ugly they didn't care, they just gathered the conversations of everyone in the areas that the perps were in.
They were told by the courts to destroy all non-warranted gathering of innocent people.
The question is did they?

If you do something leave the phone at home, the best security in life is keep the trap shut.
 
What on earth are you people doing that you're worried about the cops, or others, from listening in on your phone calls?? :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

If your selling drugs, pimping minors, or planing some horrible mass attack I get it, but getting the grocery list from your wife on your way home from work??

Slip on a tinfoil hat and grab one of these...........


Etcha Sketch.webp


Or even one of these..........


Tin Can Phone.webp


If however you do decide to roll the dice and go with something more up to date, it is true that your pictures will embed a GPS location if you don't turn that feature off, but that's only a worry if you upload it directly from your phone.

Save your pictures to your computer and upload it form there. Change the name of the file as well, and that will take care of the problem.

Anyway I have to run, there's a helicopter hovering over my house for the last 40 minutes and about 20 pool repairmen with funny looking tools milling around my property. Funny that.......I don't even own a pool?? :laughing7:
 
You're not to well informed are you Geobound.Me thinks you're stuck in the dark ages.
 
What on earth are you people doing that you're worried about the cops, or others, from listening in on your phone calls?? :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

If your selling drugs, pimping minors, or planing some horrible mass attack I get it, but getting the grocery list from your wife on your way home from work??


I'm only 62, Who Knows what I'll decide to do with my life when I hit 63 ?

Gotta Plan ahead for Hiding these things
 
You're not to well informed are you Geobound.Me thinks you're stuck in the dark ages.

I guess I just don't live in a paranoid state that's all?

Unless you plan on living in the bush with zero modern conveniences, then you are easily tracked.

If you are going to worry about your phone, then you need to start worrying about your credit cards, debit cards, TV's with built in cameras and microphones, the little black box inside of your car, Google Mini, the people you work with and on and on. Where does it stop?

If they want to listen in on what I do then have at it.

Perhaps they are listening in right now and can send me a pizza or something, because the wife isn't home and I'm tired of eating toast. :laughing7:

The good thing about them tracking me is that they should know what type of pizza I like, and where I usually order it from..........think I will go sit by the front door and wait for my delivery. :tongue3:
 
Hahahaha God bless! This made my morning
 
Well I been using a flip phone for years ,now the battery charging port is messed up & it won't charge , I know there are other ways to charge the battery.

A "I" or smart phone will help me with my hunting , pictures & many other things.

My ? is If I get a New phone , I would like some opinions on my best options for my needs.

I always said "I need a 'tough-Book lap-top' type of phone.
As I will be in the woods , sweat , rain , also i'm gettin old & falling down more often.

I'd really hate my screen to crack on my first outing . I know there are special Cases / Covers ; really would like a "Mil-Spec" type of phone.

Any advice on what I should Get & best price , We use comcast FWIW.
Thanks
Davers:coffee2:

I used to have a military grade flip phone but after years of job sites and tumbles it went out. Had several iPhones since. Way expensive but they do a lot.I had a real expensive life case on one and cracked the case. The one after that I went from 3 feet to 9 feet in a creek because a snake scared me ruined that phone. Got an old iPhone 5s with an otter box case and it has held up. The next step is the big screen ones and they just seem to be huge for me. I work for a living so everything gets a beating every day. There are a few good web sites for used phones that will be compatible with your carrier and you can get them in excellent shape at a fraction of the price. That is what I would do. If you want pm me and I will send the links.
 
I always said "I need a 'tough-Book lap-top' type of phone.
As I will be in the woods , sweat , rain , also i'm gettin old & falling down more often.

I'd really hate my screen to crack on my first outing . I know there are special Cases / Covers ; really would like a "Mil-Spec" type of phone.

I have a Kyocera Duraforce Pro for over a year. Military spec. I have been in the ocean with waves going over it. The screen is some kind of "Sapphire" screen that does not scratch. In the videos they show a tactical knife point being run across it. Of course I take it metal detecting in an outside technology pocket so it gets exposed. Probably dropped a dozen times with no damage other than a couple scratches on the vinyl outside case.

I do not have any kind of case over the phone. As to cost you would have to check with your carrier.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom