What's new

Abstract Painting - Help ID Artist

RustyRelicHunter

Full Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
133
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
SC
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Abstract Surreal Painting - Help ID Artist

I purchased this painting a couple of years ago. I can't locate anything on the artist. Any help would be appreciated. Is the name Orez? Oren? Any suggestions on type of painting? Surreal? Abstract? Dated 69.5.23 Thank you!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1383.webp
    IMG_1383.webp
    1 MB · Views: 229
  • IMG_1384.webp
    IMG_1384.webp
    1,011.7 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
I purchased this painting a couple of years ago. I can't locate anything on the artist. Any help would be appreciated. Is the name Orez? Oren? Any suggestions on type of painting? Surreal? Abstract? Dated 69.5.23 Thank you!

Orey I read.
 
I am attaching a few photos of the back and frame. Could it possibly be from the ZERO movement?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1390.webp
    IMG_1390.webp
    1 MB · Views: 193
  • IMG_1388.webp
    IMG_1388.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 180

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom