tncreeker
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Feb 6, 2011
- Messages
- 329
- Reaction score
- 114
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Maggie Valley, N.C.
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
I started walking my dog on this access road next to us. Started finding flint, then an arrowhead then another piece of flint etc. Then I start really looking around. I have a good eye after all the years of looking for sharks teeth,,,shiny rock. Now I have pieces you could fit on an eraser!! So I know that the cherokee were in this area. Thats about all I know,,,,any info,,ages,,just what do I have here? Pics are not that great,,,camera (phone) and user (me) short on pixels I think
.
.Attachments
Upvote
0
So thank you! It wasnt a bad word after all 
...with this hobby you will doing quite a bit of walking






