What's new

According to Minelab...where doing it all WRONG!!

finderskeepers

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2012
Messages
548
Reaction score
261
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA
Detector(s) used
Boxes on sticks, that go beep
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
[video=vimeo;85695446]http://vimeo.com/85695446[/video]
 
Awesome!!! Gonna get me a couple of those babies!!! Go Minelab!!Go
 
As long as the goodies keep coming, I'll keep doing it wrong! Lol!
 
Maybe I as wrong. Minelabs are good for something! Just kidding - no flaming please.
 
So I wonder if all the guys that complained about the guy take the necklace off the sunbather making us look like thieves will now think this one makes us all cool hipsters?
 
I saw that vid before.And its still awesome to me.
 
GReat Video!....Now if they can work on Customer Service....
 
When they start jiving on the commercials, I cut them off! Frank...
PS, He was swinging it all wrong on the beach anyway.
avatar68090_3.gif
 
Hey, I just had to "scroll up" twice to make sure I wasn't seeing things. ThTx's post has advertising, is that ever cool! I'm new to the forum, why didn't anyone tell me? They should put it in the "Welcome to TN" thread. But I don't get why more people aren't doing it, do you have to achieve a certain status or rank?
If I put one in for a mining adventure company, do I have to post it in Mining, just General?
I need help though, do I just paste a URL, or download it from my computer.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom