Ace 250 depth dont knock it...

drewan29

Apr 2, 2010
Toivola,MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II 1000 Ace 250 Whites Prizm 3
Ace 250 depth don't knock it...

I know some don't care for the tone's and I don't care for tones either on my son's 250 but I don't knock it either why? here is why if I'm lying the big guy up above can strike me dead now. My Dad had called me up a couple of weeks ago and asked if I could bring my detector over because he wanted me to try and find the phone line in his drive way I said alright and loaded my Excal and my son's 250 in my truck and was gone. I got to his house and started with my Excal from were the line went into the house and could'nt get a fix on it. I put it back in the truck and brought out the Ace kinda cringed but thought what the hell started the same way from the house all the way down the drive it was reading 8+ inches deep I told my Dad to get ahold of the phone company just to be sure. I came back a couple of days later to visit and low and behold he had it marked right where I had it marked I asked my Dad how deep it was and he told me the phone guy said it was 13 inches on the detector he has WOW. So I give it alot more credit then I did.
HH-drewan

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Ace 250 depth don't knock it...

The Ace 250 aint no toy. :wink:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

The 250 pretty much markets itself. There are some FINE high-end machines to be had but the 250 works just fine for the price. TTC

relichunters

Bronze Member
May 4, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro

My old ACE 250 had the worse depth of any detector I've ever owned.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

relichunters said:
My old ACE 250 had the worse depth of any detector I've ever owned.
They dont do good in hot ground.....fixed ground balance. I live in Florida and it gets plenty deep.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread