What's new

Ace-250 Vs F2 Fischer in the water!!

Twin Digger

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
486
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Hello everyone!! final a nicer day to do some hunting. I took my sister's Ace 250 and my F2 down to our local swimming whole and put on the wader's to see which machine could find the most. or even the best. This park has been hit pretty hard because of it's history back in the 1920's and it's kind of one of the places I go because it's close.
Result's Well the Ace 250 gave me a 1-quarter, 2-bobbie pins, 2-nails, 1-nickel, and 3-pennies for about an hour of searching.
the F2 gave me my first ring out of this lake 1-quarter, 1-Star bobbie pin, 1-22.shell, 1-nail, 3-pennies, and 4-dimes in about an hour.

It just felt good to get out. I'll be heading back to my old town hall that was relocated to see if the Ace-250 can pull some silver out of thier. So far my count is 1-class ring and 11 wheaties.

Enjoy everyone.
 

Attachments

  • P1010016a.webp
    P1010016a.webp
    237.6 KB · Views: 594
  • P1010028a.webp
    P1010028a.webp
    55.4 KB · Views: 576
  • P1010031a.webp
    P1010031a.webp
    117.4 KB · Views: 582
  • P1010032a.webp
    P1010032a.webp
    114 KB · Views: 577
  • P1010033a.webp
    P1010033a.webp
    95.4 KB · Views: 571
Upvote 0
Sounds like a tie to me! :)
 
:thumbsup:

Bran <><
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 372
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 376
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 374
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 374
  • 5.webp
    5.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 379
Good job, but careful in the water with those two detectors or you may be finding yourself two large detector paperweights after the water fries them. If you're inclined to water hunt, maybe you should trade one up to a Tiger Shark, which is waterproof and submersible
 
Thanks everyone.. Yes I'm pretty carefull about the water..... But I do plan on upgrading next year..

Happy hunting everyone. I'll be posting another find I picked up today. Silver medallion from Italy... at a 1908 homestead in St. Paul, MN

Enjoy everyone.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom