What's new

Ace 400????

earl&patricia

Full Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2017
Messages
120
Reaction score
135
Golden Thread
0
Location
Conroe, TX
Detector(s) used
AT PRO; ACE 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Earl's wife here, Patricia. hello all!!! I wanted my own, so we went with the Ace 400. From what we read on here they seemed to be pretty good. At least I am 3 pennies to his two. lol
What do you think about it?
After the other day we are really pumped, had to buy a shovel they make for treasure digging. Smaller than a spade shovel..
 
Cannot go wrong with a Garrett, and from what I've read, seems to be a really good machine, something to enjoy without a big learning curve. If you like it, later on look into a smaller coil as well.
 
We will, But first going to learn this big one first.
 
Thanks Skippy, She does like that it is lighter. She does find more stuff than me, guess I still have a lot more learning to go on the AT Pro
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom