What's new

Ack MODS what the ???? OMG OMG OMG OMG thread gone

Uncle Jeff

Hero Member
Joined
May 28, 2013
Messages
702
Reaction score
323
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tampa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT -
TEKNETICS EUROTEK PRO -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ack Mods.. I think a mod went to delete my post in my thread, and instead deleted the whole thread... I can understand deleting my map in my thread but my whole thread..???? My whole thread titled something like OMG OMG OMG OMG has been deleted, now I would not mind so much but I lost like 25 likes as well. It was my best thread ever with over 1500 views .. grrr
 
Last edited:
it's not gone
 
I just posted on it
 
I just posted on it

As did I...






American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
 
I swear it was gone .. for over 3 hours .. till I posted .. /em plays music from deliverance
 
1380253_589298444460337_898214213_n2.webp
 
Ya the NSA should have Copy, Talk to a Guy there named Edward.
 
Strange ...Hmmmm

I Thought it was gone too...:icon_scratch:

I looked for it a few days ago , (to get an update) & could not locate it.

I Went through several pages , back over a week or more and did not see your thread.

I thought you took it down .

Was it moved?
Davers???
 
The NSA probably borrowed it for training purposes, then put it back.
Now if that happened to me it would a normal day in my life. Lol!
 
Ack Uncle Jeff what the ???? OMG OMG OMG OMG thread was moved to Maps

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/maps/401063-omg-omg-omg-omg-omg.html

Thread was not about a Find that I see :dontknow:

thread appears to be about a map.

as for the Likes, Sorry ! When threads are moved, Likes seem to disappear.

and when threads are placed in the wrong forum they can expect to be moved
when I catch or are alerted to them.
 
Last edited:
jeff is the TSA . treasurenet security agency. :laughing7:
 
What's so important about likes??
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom