What's new

Adapter to use Grey Ghost headphones with CTX WM

USMC Reaper

Hero Member
Joined
May 23, 2015
Messages
673
Reaction score
982
Golden Thread
0
Location
Abbeville, S.C.
Detector(s) used
MineLab CTX 3030, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello All, any idea what adapter I need to use my Grey Ghost headphones with the CTX wireless module?

Thanks and stay motivated!
 
Last edited:
No adaptor needed to use Gray Ghost headphones in the WM module. If you want to plug them into the detector, Gray Ghost NDTs work fine. Others will require a mono to stereo adaptor.

Wayne

Www.metaldetectingstuff.com
 
Last edited:
The Grey Ghost headphones that I have had a multi pin end, they fit in to the CTX 3030 perfectly. The wireless module has a single one jack receptacle.
 
You must have the Grey Ghost Underwaters . I don't know of an adaptor that will convert those to a 1/4 jack.
 
As far as I know, no one makes an adapter like you are requesting.... That would have to be a custom built item.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom