What's new

Addicted to searching boxes?

Silverbull

Full Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
159
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Adirondack Park NY
I'm trying to get a feel for how many boxes we all do on a average weekly basis. It will be interesting to see the numbers high to low. So come on, the truth now please.
I've cut back to 1 per week over the past couple of months.
 
Upvote 0
I stopped searching halves in april,decided to take csummer off as I had 5-6 silver total out of 55 boxes.I am picking up for boxes today, 2 each from 2 differt banks will see how they run.I will probably increase slowly back up to 10 a week for the winter months if I find anything at all.If not Ill stick to the pennys is actually more profitable and easier to dump.hh jon
 
Yeah, they are lousy here too. I might score decent if I searched 10 boxes a week. It's just too time consuming, and I couldn't do it if I wanted to. I dig quality finds dirtfishing, this year silver including Barbers, Franklins, and SLQ's. I went on a one year break ordering boxes, just got back in the game with boxes coming in and so far zilch.
 
Please enlighten me as to how pennies could be more profitable - ever ??? I could see that you
could pull more keepers by the numbers - but unless you're grabbing - 09 s vdb , 14 D , 22 no D
and 31 whatever - How are they going to be more profitable than even a couple of silver halves ?
Argentium.
 
20-25 Used to do alot more but lost alot of banks along the way. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom