What's new

Adena

1AB Hunter

Full Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2010
Messages
208
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brownsville KY
Found this one this afternoon a little outside of BG. I think it is an adena
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1884.webp
    IMG_1884.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_1885.webp
    IMG_1885.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 115
Upvote 0
Good looking point there.
 
Wow. Very nice point. Congrats
 
Thanks I don't see how it wasn't in a hundred pieces with all the heavy equipment over there.
 
Woo Wee, that's nice. :notworthy:
 
Sweet point .... love the base that thing still looks razor sharp. Was it found in the same area as the bead ?
 
It was found about 100 yards away from where bead was found. I think this site was multi cultural. Some really nice stuff was found here when new road was built.
 
Nice one check out Turkey Tail and see what you think
 
I think I'd call that a Buck Creek. Especially if it's paper thin. Gary
 
And a great looking one at that !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom