What's new

Side Scrapers

CreekSide

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2023
Messages
5,839
Reaction score
27,019
Golden Thread
0
Found some recently just had to clean them up. Tried to show some edge work on a blade. Found a broken point that looked Adena so I’m guessing they all are the same time frame.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4739.webp
    IMG_4739.webp
    109 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_4740.webp
    IMG_4740.webp
    66.2 KB · Views: 75
Upvote 7
Found these three broken yesterday along with a pestle and a possible Chinle. Not sure. I'm pretty limited right now on the amount of ground I can cover cause I have developed bursitis in my hip and its killing me.
 

Attachments

  • 17222041506753212639966295673291.webp
    17222041506753212639966295673291.webp
    356.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 17222041810023590797381551269976.webp
    17222041810023590797381551269976.webp
    430.5 KB · Views: 55
Nice going CreekSide! You, too, Rockdog! Congratulations to you both.
 
Nice little blades. Is there blue in the middle one or is that a trick of the light?
They were wet I dried them but could have missed some water so might be the light reflecting off. Raining all day here
 
Found these three broken yesterday along with a pestle and a possible Chinle. Not sure. I'm pretty limited right now on the amount of ground I can cover cause I have developed bursitis in my hip and it’s killing me.
Better than rocks any day
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom