What's new

advice needed

PAmike

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
260
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Reynoldsville, PA
I have a chance to get either a new never used Quantum II with a full factory waranty or a new coinmaster. which do you think I will get the most out of?
 
Depends on the money factor and your preference.
 
The Quantum II is probably twice as much as the new Coinmaster. I would probably get the Coinmaster and use the difference on some quality accessories, coil, digger etc.
 
Tin Nugget said:
The Quantum II is probably twice as much as the new Coinmaster. I would probably get the Coinmaster and use the difference on some quality accessories, coil, digger etc.

I agree..........I know some people still use the quantum and like it but, I have read it will loose the seetings when you have to change batteries. I would go for the new one and buy some extra goodies also, Tim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom