What's new

ADVICE ON MD

Nipomo Joe

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all.....I have an old D-tex coin shooter MD that does not work. Excellent shape though, never dropped or got wet. My question is has technology improved so much to where I should throw it away and buy a new one, try getting it fixed or maybe sell for parts.
 
Welcome from White Plains, New York! Sell it to a collector, and get a new machine. Best of luck! :occasion14:
 
Welcome and good luck on your hunts. I guess Terry is right. It's cool to have an old detector, but (a.) it doesn't work and (b.) technology done passed it by. Some collector will buy it and you'll do great with a new one...
 
One of my detectors was D-tex, not good. Welcome aboard.
 
Welcome to TNet Joe! I've seen lamps made from older detectors I thought were pretty cool.
I'd definitely get a new one. Look at the Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro for a full featured detector that is very cost effective.
Best of luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom