What's new

AFTER 15 YRs MY FIRST AROWHEAD

  • Thread starter Thread starter SASQUASH
  • Start date Start date
S

SASQUASH

Guest
AFTER 15 YR's MY FIRST AROWHEAD

IT is broken but I love it I found it 2 weeks ago on my wife & I annaversary about 10 miles from are ranch house. It might be CAHUILLA. SASQUASH<><
 

Attachments

  • arrrowhead.webp
    arrrowhead.webp
    2.7 KB · Views: 1,267
Upvote 0
Re: AFTER 15 YR's MY FIRST AROWHEAD

That is cool! I found a possble spear head and now I just noticed something on a flat rock that looks like a scrapping tool. It has what looks like a drawing on it.The way the rock looks is different it is broke and was not worked like a arrow head..If you look at it with a magnafier glass you can ,see figures and what looks like a face and and animal shape.Maybe I am just seeing natural rock formation, butto me it doesis not just look like regular stuff.
 
Re: AFTER 15 YR's MY FIRST AROWHEAD

That is cool! I found a possble spear head and now I just noticed something on a flat rock that looks like a scrapping tool. It has what looks like a drawing on it.The way the rock looks is different it is ?broke and was not worked like a arrow head..If you look at it with a magnafier glass you can ,see figures and what looks like a face and and animal shape.Maybe I am just seeing natural rock formation, but to me it does not just look like regular stuff.
 
Re: AFTER 15 YR's MY FIRST AROWHEAD

nice find sasquash!! when you find that near perfect point you'll be sweating, breathing hard, and your heart will skip to a rumba!!!
thats what usually happens when i pull a good point out of the dirt...!
H.H. searcher
 
Congrats on your first point.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom