What's new

After 2 years, finally broke the ice!

mikeraydj

Bronze Member
Joined
May 19, 2014
Messages
1,309
Reaction score
1,513
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went to an old park in town that I have hit quite often. Found many silver rings there and a lot of clad. I hit the interior again and found more clad. Was getting discouraged, then I remembered that I found a war nickel along the edge of the grass by the roadway. So I said what the heck and started working the edge of the grass. Then out popped this, a 1934 silver quarter. My very first silver coin! Woo Hoo!

WP_20150921_004.webpWP_20150921_006.webp

You have no idea how hard silver coins are to find here. Finally feel like part of the club.
 
Upvote 50
Congrats on your first silver!nice one too...silver can be elusive that's for sure.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
 
silver quarters are hard to find everywhere. congrats on the find many more to come for sure. Gotta get the coil over it to find it keep digging.
HH george
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom