What's new

After Digging a Pocket Full of Pull Tabs ......

ivy_walls

Full Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
248
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mishawaka Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE & Garrett Ace 250
I started following the advice of the experts here and began digging every signal. I found a few more unusual things like a gear from a pocket watch - i think - and some other things. But yesterday on my lunch break while digging at the park, when I was just about ready to go back to work I found this - a 14 k gold ring - my BIGGEST find so far. Now I reallly have the fever !!!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • DSC00802.webp
    DSC00802.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 8,732
Upvote 0
:o HOLY SH**, looks like you will need strong a hand to put that beauty on !
Very nice find, thanx for showin it.
 
I would dig a million pull tabs to pull that baby from the earth :o
 
Great Ring!!! HH Roy
 
Yeah, that's a very nice ring...You gotta dig the tabs to find the gold....Way to go there :)
 
a argee with you, you gotta dig all the hits to get the gold coins and the rings.
i have never counted pull tabs that i find but, 1 1/2 -2 " in the bottom of a wal-mart bag will usually net you a nice pice of gold, also i usually hunt areas where there are a lot of tabs & trash,(nobody else wants to hunt these areas) once cleared the good stuff comes to you.
glad you took somebody advice and diiiiiiiig it all
george
 
What a great looking ring !!! Nice job. ;D
 
Great Ring, what a find,
Congrats

Eddy
 
Very nice ring. WTG
 
awesome ring congrats

NOTE TO SELF: must put pull tabs in pocket in order to find ring!
 
Very sweet ring. That's it - I'm digging all signals now! ;D
 
wow!!!! congrats on the pulltabs........uhhh i mean the heavy gold......nice
 
Beautiful Ring!!! :o :o It seems that the good stuff comes when you least expect it. WTG!
 
"Precious.......smegal likes the.......Precious"


What a gorgeous find! Sweet!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom