What's new

After Digging a Pocket Full of Pull Tabs ......

ivy_walls

Full Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
248
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mishawaka Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE & Garrett Ace 250
I started following the advice of the experts here and began digging every signal. I found a few more unusual things like a gear from a pocket watch - i think - and some other things. But yesterday on my lunch break while digging at the park, when I was just about ready to go back to work I found this - a 14 k gold ring - my BIGGEST find so far. Now I reallly have the fever !!!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • DSC00802.webp
    DSC00802.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 8,732
Upvote 0
WOW!!! That's an amazing ring, congrats!!
It's like a TH'ers dream find, WTG!!
Thanks for sharing this inspirational find.

Smiles!
BDoo
 
dude, that is AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!! holy cow on that one....... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 
Very cool and unique. Looks like cobblestone or something....

I'm too lazy to dig everything. ::)
 
i dug all pulltab signals today and i got........................pulltabs! ::) great ring!
 
Besides being very ugly...that is an awesome ring...now melt it down and have a nice ring made. ;D
 
looks like aligator skin... I would dig a repeatable signals not just solid ones because alot of rings and chain give a sputtery signal......
 
Yup,I dig all signals,99% of the time anyway.Seem to be digging more bottle caps than pull-tabs lately though.Beach sand makes it real easy to dig 'em all.Good luck and H.H. ;)
 
The gold ring I found the other day with my Ace showed as a pulltab.
 
Nice ring,

That's how it happens though.

HH Jer
 
W :o W...sweet find, beautiful ring. Congratulations!

;) RR
 
Dang, Ivy. That sure is a swell ring ya got there. Is it my size? uh...er...

Laater...
 
Nice ring. As for digging all non-ferrous signals, I dont think that is possible all the time. I wouldn't get five feet from my Jeep if I dug all signals and I would come home with a bucket full of scrap aluminum and pulltabs. Now, if I am hunting the woods or in sand, yes I dig everything.
 
IS THAT A COOL FIND OR WHAT?????????? How deep was it ? Ya just never know what you are gonna find !!!! KENNETH
 
Great find doesnt quite say enough.... Enjoy the fever and run with it.
 
Gold is ALWAYS beautiful.......Great dig!!!
~Nashoba~
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom