What's new

After I sold my 40% halves I was skunked

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
1,402
Reaction score
118
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I mentioned before after I sold my $20 worth of 40% halves for $86
I used the money to buy $80 worth of halve at Frost Bank.

Not a good idea. Machine rolled at that bank has not produce a lot.

I feel more exited about loose change or customers rolls.

Well, I was skunked. But I am still happy for my 5 Walkers I found
last week on $12 worth of loose halves.

DW
 
Upvote 0
I am with you on those loose and handrolled, they have been producing well for me too. 5 walkers is excellent, the most i ever received at one time was 4.
 
It seems to me that it some banks produce better hand rolls, and some banks have better boxes.
One local bank consisently has great hand rolled. Another bank I use only has dumped rolls, but the boxes are great!! :laughing7:
 
As I mentioned before after I sold my $20 worth of 40% halves for $86
I used the money to buy $80 worth of halve at Frost Bank.

Not a good idea. Machine rolled at that bank has not produce a lot.
at least you didn't loose anything. now go dump the clad and try a different bank. ;D
i have never done well with the machine rolled either. i think the best i did was a Frankie outta like $200. definitly the handrolls and loosies have a higher percentage of keepers but at times they can be quite scarce.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom