What's new

After storm !

Normann

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
42
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Thailand
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Seahunter Mark II,Fisher Goldbug 2
Hello everybody, i want to show you where i want to go when the rain and thunder stops. I am monitoring the wether and jumping inn when i got the chance. What do you think ? is this what we all waiting for ? I have found some goodies her before under normal condition, i cant wait !!!


Normann
 

Attachments

  • T Nett1.webp
    T Nett1.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 762
  • T Nett2.webp
    T Nett2.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 770
  • T Nett3.webp
    T Nett3.webp
    39.2 KB · Views: 734
  • T Nett4.webp
    T Nett4.webp
    31.7 KB · Views: 750
  • T Nett5.webp
    T Nett5.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 741
  • T Nett6.webp
    T Nett6.webp
    26.3 KB · Views: 739
Upvote 0
Need help? That beach looks like a million bucks. Happy Hunting!
 
That's some serious beach erosion! Happy hunting!
 
fueled........will taxi in 30mins.

the lear can land on sandy area in last picture.

see u soon............... :icon_pirat:............................ :coffee2:
 
Quit taking pictures and start swinging your detector. The time is right now!!!!
 
each beach "acclimates" to it's normal level of annual surf patterns. So I've seen beaches, that face the open ocean and get "beat up" more than others, where cuts like those wouldn't produce much (because the beach gets cut down a few times each year, so it's "nothing new", and the new coins can be deep, etc....). Yet I've seen other calmer beaches, where cuts (and cobble rocks showing, etc...) like your pix show are "bonanza time". There's one beach near me that I know of, that if there were cuts like the ones shown in your pix, we'd be digging coins as fast as we could swing our coil. Multiple coins per scoop, and dates going back to the 1800's. So it just depends on the "norm" for your beach, if those cuts have gone into older sand or not.
 
holey moley, a dream beach... awesome. :sign13: :thumbsup:
 
lots of potential there!!! keep us updated. great pics!!!!!
 
I see $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ coming your way. Get out there and start finding it before they fill it back up.....Matt
 
Nice beach, where is it? Looks like a gold mine, but I have been disappointed more than once on a Thai beach. Lots of nung baht and a lot more junk. I dont even pick up the junk, just too much to carry around. Hope to hear the results of your hunt!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom