What's new

after the Indian attack

gimper

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2013
Messages
82
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illinois far from Chicago
Detector(s) used
CZ-6, White's Eagle 1(both broken) Compass X-100 and no pen to point (why waste batteries)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Profile picture at last, couldnt decide before, its my grandson, what do you folks think ? I like it !:dontknow::headbang:???:icon_thumright::icon_thumright::tongue3::laughing7::3barsgold:
 
ok I give up why doesnt it show the picture on my post, what the ......... I'll never understand this apple out. help!!
 
shows when I click on my name, but not when I post? anyone have a hammer, I'll fix the d... thing!!
 
Haha cool pic ! you should add it as an Avatar :thumbsup:
 
thanks Jeff,thats what I meant to do.
 
It's a great pic, I think you have to set it as an avatar. ( I don't change it that often,, but some on here change them every other day, Ask Jeff where you went wrong)
 
Last edited:
Thanks folks, I just set it that way, I'm pretty dense sometimes. Thanks for the help!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom