SCrocks Hero Member Joined May 11, 2013 Messages 954 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2017 #1 Hit the field this afternoon after the snow melted and picked up a few things. Thanks for the look Upvote 0
fishstick Silver Member Joined Oct 28, 2012 Messages 3,341 Reaction score 12,238 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2017 #2 That's a heckuva hunt nowadays!!!! CONGRATZ...
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2017 #3 Nice finds ...... Man that black flint point is tiny.... Really cool .... I'll be waiting a few days for the snow to melt we gotta about 4.5"
Nice finds ...... Man that black flint point is tiny.... Really cool .... I'll be waiting a few days for the snow to melt we gotta about 4.5"
P ptsofnc Bronze Member Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 1,000 Reaction score 957 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2017 #4 You've had some great finds already this year! Congrats! 7" of snow here and 7 degrees tonight and tomorrow night.
You've had some great finds already this year! Congrats! 7" of snow here and 7 degrees tonight and tomorrow night.
Mrdigz Hero Member Joined Nov 14, 2015 Messages 666 Reaction score 355 Golden Thread 0 Location Long Island ,NY Detector(s) used 2 Whites MXT pros. Bullseye 2 & Bullseye trx pinpointers. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 8, 2017 #5 Sweat! Love the winter hunts, especially when your able to pull out finds like yours it's awesome!!
crj1968 Hero Member Joined Feb 16, 2014 Messages 816 Reaction score 696 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 8, 2017 #6 Wow awesome. That chubby little black one is really neat.
digger460 Silver Member Joined Sep 19, 2015 Messages 2,984 Reaction score 3,300 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Grundy, Illinois Detector(s) used EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot Primary Interest: Other Jan 8, 2017 #7 Congrats on a great hunt! Like the little black one too!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 8, 2017 #8 We must of gotten more snow than you cause I am just barley able to see the dirt now. Im hoping it will melt off by my next day off so I can find hopefully 1 whole point. Only in my dreams can I find what you do.
We must of gotten more snow than you cause I am just barley able to see the dirt now. Im hoping it will melt off by my next day off so I can find hopefully 1 whole point. Only in my dreams can I find what you do.
T Triumph Full Member Joined Oct 7, 2016 Messages 131 Reaction score 233 Golden Thread 0 Location Carolinas Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 8, 2017 #9 Nice finds worth the day of walking!