What's new

afternoon hunt brings goodies!

metalhunter

Jr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2011
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illinois
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a park in Park Ridge near Chicago and dug up a 1914D Barber Dime( my very first Barber ), 1908 IH, 1944 Wheatie, and a 1847 Rogers Bros. spoon ring. The ring is silver plated.
 

Attachments

  • 2012 MD Findings 001.webp
    2012 MD Findings 001.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 291
Awesome afternoon, welcome.
 
Thx! I've acually been on the forum for awhile now but didn't know how to work anything like posting pictures but my brother "Midwest" helped me. Thx to him I can post again.
 
Congrats on pulling the Barber dime. Looks like I might run into ya this year. PR is in my neck of the woods. :thumbsup:
 
welcome to my back yard......oh wait thats my front yard I bet I know the park
 
That's a nice set of finds. Congrats on first Barber. I am sure more will come your way.
 
Sweet finds, bro. Wish I could of been there with ya. That's spot just keeps on giving.
 
Congrats on the 1st Barber... I remember my first one & I must have looked at that thing for a :headbang: :headbang:week bfore I got bored with it!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom