What's new

Again silver and gold...

Chicago Ron

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2005
Messages
608
Reaction score
172
Golden Thread
0
Location
In the Lake in Chicago
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, E-trac, Excaliber II, GPX-5000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to cover a friends shift at the firehouse this morning. Mark hit the beach and was getting targets in the water.

He called at 11 and had a 14k gold ring and a silver earring. So I decided to hit the water with my Excal. (my back is shot from digging anyway).

I managed 1 silver ring and 4 more gold.

We are tied for precious metal targets for the year! 188 for each of us, Wow what a year!

14K rope chain, 12.2g
14K medalion,1.2g
14K diamond wedding ring, 1.9g
14K chain, 3.8g
 

Attachments

  • 11-12-11 total.webp
    11-12-11 total.webp
    52.2 KB · Views: 590
Upvote 0
You guys are hauling it in up there. You hit the Bonanza!!
 
You guys are finding so much chaaa ching that people are going to invest in you.

Dew
 
Ron,
Fantastic!!! Just been catching up on things and I love your posts! Chicago's having a Gold Rush!!! Love your video's, a while back I saw your video trip to England! Sooooo cool that would be such a great trip to take!!!! I'm starting to save up and plan a trip to Ireland (have very very old family homestead/farm to hunt) and now wanting to add a MDing tour into the itinerary! Keep at it looking forward to your future posts!!!


SnT
 
Yea Jacob, I know what you mean.....HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom