I found this yesterday. I took it to a museum here, and they told me it's a keeper, and that it is old, but not much more! (the main guy was out). Can anyone give me any info on it? Is there any value to it?
Thanks for the link! So would it be "Pryor"? The guy at the museum told me it was probably 4-5K years old. This might actually be older though, if I am identifying it correctly. (I am a newbie, sorry)
I am not an arrowhead hunter, as I just stumbled upon this, but it has made me want to start hunting! This leads to my question. I hear people talking about "digging". Would my next step be to literally dig around where I found this? How deep would I dig, and how far around? Also, is it worth anything? (or is it just cool) Thanks for all the replies!
i have found similar ones that the ND state historical society said were in the duncan, duncan hanna, hanna, and northern hanna types
but i might be way off