Ah-Ha! Got A Nice 14K Medallion With The AT Pro

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
satall_zps3a84fe46.jpg~original

The days are getting shorter and so are my hunts. Here's my last three hunts in the last 3 days. They are calling for snow, so I was popping targets as fast as I could. Oh my achy knees. :(

SATGOLD_zps9d67b9c0.jpg~original

Here's my gold find from yesterday, a 14K St. Christopher Religious Medallion. It was down about 3 inches and read in the low 50's.

sattoke_zps5ee44717.jpg~original

Some common yet interesting finds. I should be able to wash my car at least a dozen times with all those car wash tokens I have dug up.

satrings_zpsc54e2922.jpg~original

A sad state of rings in the last 3 days. But, a ring is a ring is a ring is a ring is a......

I am always telling my wife I wish we lived around your area. You always come up with the best.

Noticed how that soft 14k gold wore through and just fell off! Finders keepers, losers weepers.
Paul

Yeah well... in a couple of months you will be frozen over and back to making rings.

Wait- I like the rings you make too.

Nice finds, as always!

Yeah well... in a couple of months you will be frozen over and back to making rings.

Wait- I like the rings you make too.

Nice finds, as always!

Go figure......we had our first snowfall of the year Saturday night. But it;s mostly gone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back