What's new

Akro?

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are in my Akro stash. I apologize if I have posted these b/f; I simply can't recall if they are just Akro patches or other? (This is what happens when I don't immediately label a photo and don't often deal with a certain maker for awhile...) This is all I got for today. Tx.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8051.webp
    IMG_8051.webp
    385.3 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_8052.webp
    IMG_8052.webp
    524.1 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_8053.webp
    IMG_8053.webp
    611.6 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_8054.webp
    IMG_8054.webp
    360.5 KB · Views: 99
The only one I'm sure is Akro is the first one.
The second looks like Akro colors but the seams scream Master.
Third is Vitro. Looks like a helmet in red... not easy to find.
Last looks like Vitro too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom