What's new

All right, which one of ya hung this?!

1320

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
3,478
Reaction score
2,312
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Central Kentucky
My son and I snapped this last night with his new telescope...not bad for our first attempt. He was really excited, wants to know if anyone has treasure hunted the moon! Boy, the questions that a 6 year old can ask....I need to hit the books again :sign13:
 

Attachments

  • DSCF3346.webp
    DSCF3346.webp
    6 KB · Views: 397
  • DSCF3346.webp
    DSCF3346.webp
    6 KB · Views: 375
Gosh, is that a big hunk of cheese??? :tongue3:

Great picture and good job taking it!
 
That looks the same as it did 50 years ago :D I remember when I was a kid I had a telescope and loves looking into space. I remember the moon having that large impact spot at the bottom right. Look's like it's still there :D
 
I think Neil Armstrong detected when he was there. Found some strange coins as I recollect.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom