What's new

All These Came out of 1 box

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Too bad none of them were silver :icon_scratch:

This was the worst of 4 boxes but the red necks were in all 4..... >:(

It's been a terrible month so far.

This tag, by the way, makes no sense :dontknow:

Mojo
 

Attachments

  • redneck.webp
    redneck.webp
    79.6 KB · Views: 632
Upvote 0
coinmojo said:
Too bad none of them were silver :icon_scratch:

This was the worst of 4 boxes but the red necks were in all 4..... >:(

It's been a terrible month so far.

This tag, by the way, makes no sense :dontknow:

Mojo

It appears he seeks a psychological objective upon you. There, though unrelated to this or CRH'in, was a Redneck rebellion in US in which some 20K men Coal Mining Unionist's rose up and US Gov attacked them with the Air Force and shelled them before they surrendered.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blair_Mountain
 
That can be annoying. Better luck on your next boxes.
 
More Redneck halves. Man I had forgotten about them. It has been more then a year I think since I last picked up a box of halves, but I do remember seeing a half dozen or so of those in one of my last boxes.
 
14 boxes the last 2 weeks had every single coin in them with a black dot on the rim. Every coin, 14 boxes, same mark.
 
Yeah that would suck. I have some boxes to pick up today. We will see how they go.

Golden Silver
 
Havent seen the redneck mark yet, though I had seen them all. Last round had black dots in Kens ear. Been a bad month so far. Not one silver half in over 3k searched. Hope to change my luck today on my pickup.
 
coinmojo said:
Too bad none of them were silver :icon_scratch:

This was the worst of 4 boxes but the red necks were in all 4..... >:(

It's been a terrible month so far.

This tag, by the way, makes no sense :dontknow:

Mojo

That's a new mark for me too. Have't seen that one out west here. S till the biggest here is "JM" written on the front in big letters, and he does that only on 1989 kennedy's.
 
Two Brink's boxes yesterday...

Half of the halves in these two boxes had a single black dot in Kennedy's ear...was getting frustrating and ended in all skunk mode.
 
CoinMoJo

I live in Grand Rapids and am about 100% sure i went through those exact coins about 2 weeks ago! Except i got ALOT more than you have showing, now im going through several boxes where Kennedys head has a single black sharpie line through it !

Hope you get out of the halves soon!

HH
~Holmes~
 
I've seen a lot of black necks around here
 
I get a lot with a black dot in the ear, and a lot with dates written on them like day and month, very irratating, why do people waste their time doing this?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom